One of the prominent places that are located in the district of Andhra Pradesh is Rajahmundry city that is sited on the banks of River Godavari. It’s also the capital city of Andhra Pradesh and is also the 7th populous city in Andhra Pradesh. The place offers you a visual treat as its well surrounded by beautiful green lush trees, paddy fields, coconut trees, bridges, Ghats, temples and parks; which provides you an enthralling picturesque view that is filled with enormous natural beauty. The place is also regarded as a blessed pilgrimage center as it comprises of several temples and Ghats that attract lots of tourists and devotees to visit this sacred city. Enthrall attractive holiday packages for Rajahmundry and get an opportunity to visit the major tourist attraction spots in Rajahmundry city. These places are as follows:
- Town Hall: One of the eminent halls that are located in Rajahmundry city is Town hall that is the first hall, which was built in the city. This hall outshines a beautiful architectural design and was built in the year 1891 by Kandukuri Pantulu. Furthermore, this town also includes a vast library that was visited by some famous national personalities like Rabindranath Tagore, Jawaharlal Nehru and Mahatma Gandhi.
- Isckon Temple: This temple is also known as Gowthami Ghat which is devoted to Lord Krishna and is the most preferred tourist attraction spots in Rajahmundry. It’s the second famous Isckon Mandir that is located in this place; the first Mandir is located in Bangalore city. The temple is majestically sited on the banks of River Godavari. Several myths and tales are associated with this place and the temple comprises of several ideas that are housed inside the temple like Govinda Srinivasa, Subhadra Devi, Radha Gopinath, and Jaganath Baladeva etc. One of the major USP of this temple is its architectural design, and the temple is spread over an area of about 2 acres
- Role: This place located in the eastern region of the Godavari District and is often called as Konaseema. The place offers you with a scenic beauty as you can discover several tributary of River Godavari. In this place, a sacred temple Jagamnohini Kesav swami, is also built which visited by several devotees all throughout the year.
- Pattiseema: It is one of the elegant places that is placed at the center of City Rajahmundry. This place is popular because it includes renowned Veerbhadra temple that is majorly devoted to God Shiva. The temple is very beautifully constructed and also provides a pleasing environment to the worshippers. Other than this, you can also find several lingas of Lord Shiva that are scattered all around the temple.
- Papi Hills: it’s among the major attractions of city Rajahmundry that is placed on the Eastern Ghats of Godavari River. These hills are well covered and surrounded with green dense forests, small waterfalls and jungles.