If you are planning to take a family vacation this year, then Dubai may be the best choice of holiday destination. Dubai is becoming increasingly popular as a holiday destination due to its abundant tourist attractions and family fun events. This makes Dubai a special place to spend your leisure time. Dubai holidays would not be complete without these top tourist attractions.
Let us look at the top list for family fun events and general tourist attractions in Dubai.
- The Dubai Fountains – These are ranked as the top most among all the varied tourist attractions in this emirate. This is a favorite spot among tourists and families to spend their holiday. The height of the Dubai Fountain is about 500 meters which is as high as a 50 storey building. Along with beautiful music and choreography this is a sight that you will never forget.
- Ski Dubai – If you think of the arid Dubai, snow is the last thing that you will think of. However, due to the application of advanced technology the world’s third largest indoor ski slope is located here. This is located inside the Dubai mall of the emirates and will provide you with an experience that you will never forget.
- Wild WAdi water park – The Wild Wadi is located between the famous Burj Al Arab (7 star hotel0 which is a tourist attraction in itself and a 5 star award winning Jumeirah beach hotel. It is also directly on top of the Arabian sea and the theme of this water park is created around Arabian folklore and is a fun adventure trip for families
- Dubai Dolphinarium – This is another fun family place to visit in Dubai. At Dolphin bay you have the choice to stand on the shore in shallow waters or go scuba diving with the dolphins
- The lost chambers aquarium in Atlantis the Palm – Atlantis, the Palm is an outstanding hotel resort at Palm Jumeirah in Dubai. The mysterious ruins of the Atlantis civilization are re-created for exploration in this magnificent Dubai attraction. It is something that the whole family can enjoy.
- Dubai Desert Conservative reserve – If you are a conservationist and love wildlife then the DDCR is the best place to visit during your holiday in Dubai. This reserve is a protected area designated for the endangered Arabian Oryx.